Unparalleled ecommerce for Dynamics AX
With Link World Technology and Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta), you can back the data on your website and support B2B and B2C OMNI-channel with personalized experiences. We provide both live and batch modes to give your customers accurate product information and the ability to shop on any device.
AX ecommerce capabilities
- 24/7 realtime self service across all online channels
- Customer-specific catalogues, prices and terms
- Data-driven personalization for improved cross- and up-selling
Business Process Optimization
- Integration to AX for business logic, product data, ordering etc.
- Self-service for reorder, returns and order history
- Display customer-specific prices and discounts from AX
- Operate multiple B2B and B2C stores from one platform
- Multi language, currency, payments and taxes
- Increase revenue with cross- and up-selling
Time savings for both sides of the coin
An integrated ecommerce solution creates symbiosis between Dynamics AX and the B2B or B2C ecommerce site. This saves time while increasing efficiency for both sides of the coin.
International expansion and global retail made easy
Meet your customers where they are. Link World Technology supports your international ecommerce expansion with local currencies, payment providers, VAT/Sales Tax and shipping methods.
Leveraging AX data
In addition to exposing product information, we can also show past orders with ability to re-order, allow for RMAs and pay invoices online.
Marketing staff has immediate access to both AX transactional data (i.e. sales and purchase orders) as well as behavioral data such as pages visited and items favorited. Combined, marketers can pinpoint users and opportunities.
Customer trade agreements and business rules are carried over to the ecommerce experience. For example, a credit hold for a customer would not allow them to buy online.
Deployments with more than 1,000,000 SKUs and high traffic numbers per server is no problem. Link World Technology is built to scale and based on powerful Microsoft .NET technology.
A light footprint
Link World Technology's open integration framework has a light footprint inside your AX. Should your AX be down, with the right architecture, your website will continue to fully function.