Integrate to Dynamics CRM and utilize website data
Put your operational website data to work and connect your brick-and-mortar processes to the digital world by integrating Link World Technology and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Key PIM and Ecommerce capabilities
- Improved customer visibility across different channels
- Customer data to support segmentation and targeting
- One master record (no more duplicate data)
Business Process Optimization
- Reduced admin time - website data is automatically transfered
- Updates are seamless and handled real time or batch
- Accurate data - no more 'human errors'
- Empower your sales team with key customer data
- Sales team can respond to customer data much quicker
- Shorten sales cycle and keep customer churn to a minimum
Collect data and personalize the online experience
CRM integration is important for gaining customer insights, which can be used for personalizing the online experience - for instance through targeted content, product recommendations and other suggestions. Not only will it help prospects find content that fits their interests, but it will also help increase conversions.
CRM integration for your website is good for your business. It means less time spent manually entering customer details into your CRM from multiple inlets – freeing up staff time to actually follow up the contacts generated!
Integrated email marketing
Don’t waste marketing resources by using various external systems. With Link World Technology, all of of your content, users and customer behavioral and transactional data are at your finger tips. Improve your email marketing flow and to optimize performance through personalization, split-testing and automation.
Blend on-site behavior and CRM customer details with ERP transactional data to target customers. Set it up once, and Link World Technology can automatically deliver drip email campaigns that are sure to increase sales.