Privacy and compliance
User Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and interact with other activities, services, affiliates, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for appropriate information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously if they wish. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit this information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information; however, if the User opts out of providing the requested information, certain activities and actions on the site will be unable to be accessed.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users when they engage and interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, type of computer on which the User is using, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized. Similar information to this may also be obtained from Link World Technology’s Site.
Why We Collect Information
Link World Technology collects and uses Users personal information for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Customer Service Improvements: The information you provide us allows our customer service team to function more efficiently.
- Customize User Experience: When we understand how the User engages with the Site, we can create a more personalized experience for the User.
- Site Improvement: We collect and use feedback from you in order to improve our products and provide you with the best experience possible.
- Payments: We obtain information from Users when they place an order on our Site. This information is absolutely necessary to complete the transaction and we do not collect more data than we need. We do not ever share this information with third parties except those who are already involved in the process and service.
- Promotional Activities: In order for us to run promotions, contests, surveys, etc., we must obtain User Information. This will be information the User agreed to provide and will enhance the Site experience as they will now see topics that will be of interest to them.
- Emails: We may periodically use the email address that the User has provided to us in order to send the User information about activities, services, and upcoming changes to these subjects. We also use the provided email address to communicate with the USer about any questions, comments, or concerns, that arise upon the use of our Site. It is the User’s prerogative to opt-out of this method of communication at any time.
- If User has decided to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails regarding company news, service and product updates, and information about anything related to our site and its affiliates. You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email we have sent. You can contact us at any time if you opted-out of emails but have questions about the Site.
How We Protect You
Our Site is advanced and so are our protection practices and encryption methods. We employ the best encryption techniques in order to ensure that your data is completely safe at all times. We adopt necessary and appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of any personal information that you have provided to the Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to other parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important to Link World Technology. It is for this reason that we never collect or maintain information belonging to minors on our Site. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Changes to the Policy
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Link World Technology
15/F, Effectual Building, Hennessy Road,